FAQ1. What is Fire Resistance?
2.Silicone cables don’t pass the fire test on one sample though do they?
3.Can I use red LSOH nylon cable ties FP?
4. What is the difference between Fire resistant cable and Flame retardant cable?
5.Which standards should I consider when choosing fire alarm and security cable?
6.What are some important safety precautions to consider when choosing fire alarm cable?
7.How can Low Fire-Hazard cables contribute to Fire Safety?
8. Is the quantity of cables installed in a construction relevant compared with other products?
9. Aren’t Low Fire-Hazard cables difficult to find and most of the time more expensive than standard cable types?
10. Do Low Fire-Hazard cables carry less current than standard cables? Is their capacity lower compared with standard version?
11. Do low fire-hazard cables cover the same complete range as standard cables ?
12. Which application can benefit from the improved fire performance of Low Fire-Hazard cables?
13. Cables are usually installed inside walls. Why should low fire-hazard cables be used?
14. Low Fire-Hazard cables are not specified by any current Installation Standard or Regulation. Why should I install them?
|Caledonian Cables |FAQ |© 2018|